Sunday, November 8, 2009

Weekend Mini Shopping Spree!



So this weekend I went on a mini shopping spree and I just had to share my GREAT finds. My shopping outing consisted of a little Target, TJ Maxx and Old Navy. Now usually I can absolutely not stand the thought sifting through the racks at TJ Maxx BUT I met a friend of mine there to give it another shot and I am so glad I did! And who knew they had such cute paisley wall paper in the dressing room! :)

Tahh dahh!


Purchase 1: fabulous caramel colored cowl neck sweater dress. love.

Purchase 2: super cozy heather grey open front cardigan. love. love.

Also picked up 2 super cute Annalee Thanksgiving collectors items for my mommy dearest.

I was really impressed with the selection of scarfs and the home decor department. I definitely will add TJ Maxx to my shopping rounds.

Oh and look at the super cute wallpaper in the dressing rooms!

Have you found any really super finds at TJ Maxx or Ross? I'd love to know. Pictures? Please share! :)


1 comment:

  1. Our TJ Maxx has this wallpaper now too - is there any way to find out the pattern? I love it!!

    ReplyDelete