Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I LOVE Fall!

I have to dedicate this post to the best season of the year- FALL! Although it's still in the 80's in San Antonio I am already starting to get in gear for the holidays. I love decorating, cooking holiday goodies, shopping for gifts for friends and family, Christmas movies on TV, Christmas music, chilly weather-EVERYTHING!
One my shopping list so far..
  1. A new Pre-lit Christmas tree (I'm donating our old one)
  2. New tree skirt
  3. Charm Necklaces or Cocktail Rings for my girlfriends from Lucid New York -l.o.v.e. these!
  4. Maybe one of these platters from Moon Mippy with my new last name Fisher! :)
And I want to know...
  • Where are you finding the best gear for the holidays?
  • Have you bought any gifts yet? Found any great deals??
  • How do you decorate your home? Whats your holiday style?
  • What traditions do you have?

No comments:

Post a Comment